“Business relationship management (BRM) stimulates, surfaces, and shapes business demand across business functions like IT, human resources, finance, legal, etc. and ensures that the potential business value from meeting business demand is captured, optimized, and recognized.” BRM Institute.
The BRM process aims to maintain a positive relationship between a service provider and its customers, with focus on strategic and tactical needs of the customers.
This three-day course will equip participants on the fundamentals of business relationship management, the role of a Business Relationship Manager, alignment between IT and the business, BRM process, BRM application, portfolio and transition management.
At the end of this training, participants will gain practical knowledge and skills to perform the duties of a business relationship manager. These are to:
- Recognize what BRM is, and what is not, and the role of a Business Relationship Manager.
- Ensure that there is alignment between a service provider (including IT) and the business.
- Understand the BRM lifecycle or process and how it fits into own role.
- Apply the BRM process using practical case studies.
- Become familiar with an overview of portfolio management.
- Recognize the process of transitioning changes into the production environment.
- Work with financial leadership on annual Service Provider (IT) budgets and forecasts.
- Help evaluate Service Provider (IT) project objectives and analyze new business initiatives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business Relationship Management Essentials training is suitable for individuals who are pursuing a career in Business Relationship Management. The training is ideally suited for business relationship managers, business analysts, project managers, representatives of shared services organizations including IT, HR, Finance, Sales, and Strategy Planning etc., consultants, and suppliers.
There are no prerequisites for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises and suggested solutions.
RELATED COURSE OF INTEREST
- Comprehensive BRM Seminar
- Mastering Business Analysis
BRM COURSE CONTENT (Three Days)
- Business / IT Alignment
- Business Relationship Process / Lifecycle
- BRM Application / Practices
- Portfolio Management
- Business Transition Management
- Wrap Up / Test / Close