The Cloud Credential Council (CCC) Internet of Things Foundation™ certification is a business-oriented, non-technical certification designed to develop a base-level understanding of IoT concepts, terminology, and associated business perspectives.
The industry recognized CCC Internet of Things Foundation course ensures you are ready to add value to organizations of diverse industries and dimensions. It does so through highly interactive and thought-provoking discussions which focus on:
- Group exploration and discussions
- Lab exercises which allow learners to experience IoT applications
- Case study scenarios for IoT
- End of Module questions.
At the end of the 16-hours workshop, participants will:
- Define the fundamental concepts, definitions, evolution, and types of IoT.
- List the IoT key drivers and business perspectives including monetization models.
- Understand the architecture (basic building blocks) and working of IoT.
- Understand various communication and network connectivity protocols of IoT.
- Examine how the capabilities of IoT get enhanced when combined with digital transformative technologies such as Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, (AI), 5G, Blockchain, Digital Twin, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and others.
- Identify IoT security issues and the appropriate mitigation measures and best practices.
- Examine IoT case studies and future growth opportunities in the coming years.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following departments benefit from CCC Internet of Things Foundation-certified professionals:
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Marketing and Sales
- Research and Development
Possessing a basic understanding of Cloud Computing characteristics and Big Data. Internet and Networking concepts are recommended but not required for the completion of the certification
Participants will receive:
- The Course (eLearning) Modules
- Self-Study Guide
- Mock Exams
The CCC Internet of Things (IoT) examination is a 60 minutes (15-minutes additional time for non-native candidates) closed-book exam with 40 multiple choice questions. Participants are expected to have a pass grade of 65%. There are no formal prerequisites for the exam, but the learners must be conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.
- Course Introduction
- Internet of Things- Concepts and Types
- Business Orientation
- Basic Building Blocks of IoT Architecture
- IoT Protocol Stack and Network Connectivity Protocols
- IoT and Digital Transformative Technologies
- IoT Security
- IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
- Exam Preparation Guide
- Mock Exam