The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) program has been designed for professionals who are expanding their skills related to the application of enterprise IT governance principles as well as practices. To support the governance of information, enterprises out there need information system professionals with such knowledge and expertise who can uniquely work on the subject of IT governance holistically.
Our 3-day CGEIT Certification training course recognizes knowledge of enterprise IT governance principles and practices and demonstrates a capability to bring IT governance into organizations. This training and certification are ideal for a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of IT governance principles and practices.
The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) certification promotes the advancement of professionals who wish to be recognized for their IT governance-related experience and knowledge. The CGEIT course is designed to allow candidates to understand the roles, responsibilities, and various focus areas of IT governance.
At the end of this 3-day course, participants will:
- Be prepared for and pass the Certified Governance Enterprise IT (CGEIT) exam.
- Understand and be able to establish, and manage a framework for the governance of enterprise IT.
- Have the knowledge required to enable and support the achievement of enterprise objectives.
- Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed to deliver optimized business benefits.
- Establish an IT risk management framework to identify, analyse, mitigate, manage, monitor, and communicate IT-related business risk; and optimize IT resources.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The CGEIT is specifically developed for IT & business professionals who have a significant management, advisory, or assurance role relating to the governance of enterprise IT and for those and who have experience in:
- Strategic Alignment.
- IT Governance Framework.
- Value Delivery.
- Risk Management.
- Resource Optimization.
Five (5) or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise is required to apply for certification.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
Participants are required to write a 240minutes CISA Exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions, with a passing score 400 out of 800, equating to 50%.
- Governance of Enterprise IT.
- IT Resources.
- Benefits Realization.
- Risk Optimization.
- Certification Exam.