Become an effective team member involved in organizational change projects with our 3-day Change Management Foundation course.
This program will examine various change management techniques and explore change management models that could be effectively implemented in your organization. The structured approach helps you understand how you deal with change as an individual, as a member of a team or organization, and as a leader.
Given that a primary course goal is to achieve the Foundation™ certification, the course textbook will be provided in advance of the workshop so the participant may begin studying. In addition, daily homework assignments and practice exams will be provided. The Foundation™ level exam is taken at the end of the course on the third day.
This three-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand how individuals learn and why many may resist change.
- Understand how to build an effective change team.
- Understand various approaches to plan, implement, and sustain organizational change.
- Understand how to assess change impact and readiness and deal with resistance.
- Improve your ability to pass the APMG Change Management Foundation Certification exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for:
- Those wishing to achieve Change Management Foundation™ Certification.
- Those in any role including leading, managing, or supporting the change initiative.
- Those working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or taking place.
- Those that have already completed other change management certifications.
There is no perquisite for this course.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, participants will prepare to write the APMG Change Management Foundation™ exam.
- Change the Individual.
- Change the Organization.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Change Impact.
- Change Readiness.