The Change Management Practitioner course focuses on understanding how to apply and tailor change management guidance in a given organizational change situation.
Our 2-day Change Management Practitioner course will further develop some of the knowledge of Change Management learned during the Foundation™ certification. You will consider what learning is required and how best to design and deliver it. Then the course will provide an understanding of how Change Management fits into the project management environment.
This course also prepares you for the APMG International Change Management Practitioner™ exam that will be taken on the fifth day. Given that a primary course goal is to achieve both the Foundation™ and Practitioner™ certification, the program textbook will be provided in advance of the program so the participant may begin studying. In addition, daily homework/assignments (minimum of 2 hours a night), and practice quizzes will be provided.
This two-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand the key principles in defining what is to be learned by all involved in a change initiative.
- Describe the project environment in which change is governed and delivered.
- Understand the organizational “levers”, adoption approaches, and reinforcing systems typically used
to sustain change.
- Improve your ability to pass the APMG Change Management Practitioner™ certification exam.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is designed for:
- Intermediate/Advanced change management specialists.
- Those who have successfully completed the Foundation™ exam and would like to achieve Change Management Practitioner™ certification.
- Anyone in a role that involves leading, managing, or supporting the change initiative, particularly for those working in organizations wherein a change initiative is being planned or taking place.
- Strong understanding of Change Management concepts.
- Successful completion of the Change Management™ Foundation course and APMG Change Management Foundation™ exam with a pass rate of 50% or higher.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, participants will sit for the APMG Change Management Practitioner™ exam.
- Learning and Change;
- The Project Management Environment;
- Sustaining Change;
- Wrap Up/Mock/Exam.