The COBIT® 5 Assessor course is a two-day, case studies and exercises, interactive, and classroom-based learning that help participants understand the tools and techniques for assessing COBIT5 implementation.
The course extends participants knowledge of COBIT5 Foundation and COBIT5 Implementation, by providing a framework for assessing COBIT5 implementation in an organization.
This course is delivered through our partner, an accredited training organization with APMG International, UK/USA to administer COBIT education and certifications. An Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) recognized instructor will facilitate the sessions.
The COBIT® 5 Assessor training and certificate is a ‘Practitioner-Level training and certification course’ that focuses on ‘how’ to apply the Process Assessment Methodology (PAM) and ‘how’ to analyze the results.
The COBIT® Assessment Program, is an approach to determine process capability. Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives.
Assessment results provide a determination of process capability. They can be used for process improvement, delivering value to the business, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The COBIT Assessor course is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Business managers and C-Level Executives and Board Members who wish to understand their role in entrenching IT Management and Governance good practices.
- IT/IS and Internal Auditors who would like to gain a better understanding of COBIT® 5 as a basis for their IT Assurance responsibilities.
- IT/IS Management consultants and IT governance professionals who want to learn about the benefits for their organization, obtain Foundation-level knowledge of COBIT® 5 and earn COBIT® 5 Foundation Certification.
Participants must hold COBIT5 Foundation to write the COBIT5 Assessor. Assessor Guide documents will be allowed.
Participants will receive a copy of the classroom presentation material. Case study and workbook. COBIT ® 5 laminate – provides quick reference to key COBIT® 5 concepts and contents, and useful resource for the COBIT® 5 Foundation examination.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
The exam is an open-book format, with 80 scenario based multiple-choice questions. Exam duration is 2.5hours and pass score is 50%.
- Overview & Recap Foundation- The PAM.
- Roles & Responsibilities.
- Initiation of the Assessment.
- Planning and Briefing.
- Data Collection.
- Data Validation.
- Process Attribute Rating.
- Assessment Reporting.
- Performing a Self-Assessment.
- Wrap up.
- Exam review and test exam.
- COBIT 5 Assessor Exam.