Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL ®) is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practice framework for service management worldwide. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version (ITIL v3) by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of: customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
This 3-day session will equip participants in the first ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely-adopted guidance for ITSM.
This three-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services.
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams.
- Know how to create, deliver and support services.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals continuing their journey in Service Management;
ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers;
ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge PREREQUISITE The prerequisite for this course is that the candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
ITIL CREATE DELIVER SUPPORT CERTIFICATION EXAM
Participants are required to write ITIL 4 Create Deliver Support Exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions, with a passing score of 28, equating to 70%.
- Course Introduction and Introduction
- Concepts and challenges across the service value system
- Planning and managing resources in the service value system
- Design, development and transition of new services
- Providing user support using a value stream
- How to co-ordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create, deliver and support services
- Wrap up, mock exam and closing
- ITIL® 4 Create, Deliver and Support” Exam