The three-day ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification course focuses on the challenges associated with developing a digital strategy as well as highlighting how to align a digital business strategy with an IT strategy for business success.
This course is ideal for IT leaders and aspiring leaders who want to develop the essential skills required to overcome digital disruption from new technologies. The all-new course structure is taught through interactive case studies and practical hands-on exercises. This ensures participants will learn a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges as well as how to get the most value from their digital property.
The ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy course is one of two modules required to obtain the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (SL) designation. This course adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. The other two courses needed for the SL designation are the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve certification course and the ITIL® 4 Foundation certification course (a prerequisite for the SL modules).
This three-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Demonstrate the use of ITIL guiding principles in digital and IT strategy decisions and activities.
- Relate the concepts of digital and IT strategy, the service value system (SVS), and the service value chain, as well as explain how they work together to create value in markets that are being transformed by digital and information technology principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is for IT and business directors, heads of departments, aspiring business leaders, and other business professionals across the organization who are looking for guidance that will help them craft a digital vision, shape an IT and business strategy, and drive organizational change.
The prerequisite for this course is that the candidate must have passed the ITIL 4 Foundation examination. Candidates must also have a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, exercises, and suggested solutions.
ITIL 4 DIGITAL & IT STRATEGY CERTIFICATION EXAM
ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy includes four case study assignments that are graded in-session and a multiple-choice exam taken subsequent to the training course.
Candidates must pass all the case study assignments to take the exam.
- Alignment of Digital Business Strategy with IT Strategy
- Tech Disruption, Organizational Impact, & Response from Business Leaders
- Strategic-Level Discussion for Business Leaders
- Implementing Effective IT and Digital Strategy to Drive Success & Tackle Disruptive Tech
- Wrap Up, Mock Exam and Closing
- ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy Exam