Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL ®) is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practice framework for service management worldwide. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version (ITIL v3) by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of: customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
This 3-day session will equip participants in the fifth ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely adopted guidance for ITSM.
This three-day workshop will enable participants to;
- Understand the Key Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve.
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context.
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication and Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvements.
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement.
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals continuing their journey in Service Management;
ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers;
Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team.
Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
The prerequisite for this course is that the candidate must have passed the ITIL®4 Foundation examination .
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
ITIL 4 DIRECT, PLAN & IMPROVE CERTIFICATION EXAM
Participants are required to write ITIL 4 Direct, Plan & Improve Exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions, with a passing score of 28, equating to 70%.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Course Introduction & Introduction
- Concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve (Dpi)
- Scope of Controls Within Direction and Planning
- Risk Management and Governance in Dpi
- ITIL Continual Improvement Model
- Organisational Change Management
- Measurement and Reporting in Direction, Planning and Improvement
- Improving Value Streams and Practices
- Wrap Up, Mock Exam and Closing
- ITIL 4 Direct, Plan & Improve Exam.