Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL ®) is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practice framework for service management worldwide. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version (ITIL v3) by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of: customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
This 3-day session will equip participants in the third ITIL 4 publication and the latest evolution of the most widely adopted guidance for ITSM.
This three-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed.
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders.
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship.
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings.
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services.
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users.
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning).
- Know how to realize and validate service value.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Individuals continuing their journey in Service Management;
ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers;
ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge.
The prerequisite for this course is that the candidate must have passed the ITIL®4 Foundation examination.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
ITIL 4 DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE CERTIFICATION EXAM
Participants are required to write ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions, with a passing score of 28, equating to 70%.
- Course Introduction & Introduction
- Customer Journey Design
- Target Markets and Value Proposition
- Stakeholder Relationships
- Design of Digital Service Experience and Service Offerings
- User and Customer Journey Management
- Service Value Management
- Improving Value Streams and Practices
- Wrap Up, Mock Exam and Closing
- ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value Exam