Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL ®) is a widely adopted body of knowledge and best practice framework for service management worldwide. ITIL 4 has evolved from the current version (ITIL v3) by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of: customer experience; value streams and digital transformation; as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
ITIL 4 provides practical and flexible guidance to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation. It provides an end-to-end IT/digital operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services and enables IT teams to continue to play a crucial role in wider business strategy.
This 5-day session will equip participants in the transition to the ITIL 4 publications and the latest evolution of the most widely adopted guidance for ITSM.
This five-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Transition seamlessly to ITIL 4 in order to achieve the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
- Understand the new ITIL 4 Foundation concepts and definitions, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
- Understand the key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve, and also ITIL 4 Foundation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Existing ITIL Expert qualification holders, and those who have 17 Credits with the ITIL V3 Qualification Scheme, wishing to develop their knowledge and application of ITIL 4 concepts and transition to ITIL 4 Qualification Scheme.
The prerequisite for this course is that the candidate must have 17 Credits with the ITIL credit scheme OR an existing ITIL Expert qualification holder.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
ITIL 4 MANAGING PROFESSIONAL TRANSITION CERTIFICATION EXAM
Participants are required to write ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 40 multiple choice questions, with a passing score of 28, equating to 70%.
- Course Introduction & ITIL 4 Foundation.
- Create, Deliver and Support (CDS).
- Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV).
- High Velocity IT (HVIT).
- Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI).
- Wrap up, mock exam and closing.
- ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition Exam.