Leadership is influence and a great leader is intentional in his/her behavior. One of the basic skill sets of a leader is the ability to maximize efficiency and to achieve organizational goals and this course equips leaders to do just that.
This leadership program is designed to address the unique concerns of leadership teams, including supervisors, team leaders, managers, directors, and especially those individuals responsible for tracking and developing the staff who have already participated in Bonfire’s Customer Service Essentials or Sales and Service Essentials program.
This 2-day Leadership Development Essentials course provides an intentional path to excellence through leaders’ consistent support and guidance.
This 2-day workshop will enable participants to:
- Select and apply pragmatic techniques to build potentials, collective commitment, innovation
and approve decision making.
- Review, reframe and enhance leadership strengths; adopt and applying new skills and practices
to manage, unforeseen crises.
- Appreciate diversity and utilise focused solutions techniques.
- Build trust and personal credibility through focused communication, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Demonstrate holistic leadership- that is agile, responsive and resilient to the needs of the organization, its people, the wider society and the global environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This Leadership Development Essentials workshop benefits those in a coaching, mentoring or leadership position within your organization.
There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
Participants are expected to pass the end of course test in order to receive a Certificate of completion.
- Agile Leadership in the New Normal
- Leading Self and Others to Exceptional Performance
- Inspirational Leadership:
- Motivational Trust
- Collective Wisdom
- Leading a Culture of Change and Building Innovative Capability
- Leadership priorities in the “New Normal Digital Age”
- Wrap Up/Exam/Close.