This 2-day course is aimed at individuals who have successfully completed their PRINCE2 Foundation examination and now need to review in detail PRINCE2 processes, components, and techniques. You are expected to apply project management experience and knowledge of PRINCE2 to a given scenario. The course will use a mix of tutorial, group work and self-study to enhance the individual learning including the use of sample exams to familiarize participants with the Practitioner examination.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Raj Khanna Associates Ltd. ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The course equips participants not just to understand the broad range of PRINCE2 processes and components. The aim during the course is to achieve an effective balance between exam success and the need for skills transfer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Managing projects and now require formal PRINCE2 training.
- Involved in some form of project support activity.
- Note: Participants are required to undertake preliminary study using the provided Pre-Course Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day.
Successful completion of the PRINCE2 Foundation exam.
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises and suggested solutions.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, you will write the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
- Contents and structure of a PRINCE2 Practitioner examination paper including:
- Contents of Practitioner Paper including Scenario Question and Answer Booklets;
- Glossary of examination question types;
- General advice on answering examination questions.
- Analysis of a Case Study (modified Candy Bar) to provide delegates with the opportunity to put some of the theory obtained during the classroom sessions into practice by using a reproduction of a real-life project, albeit limited by practicality constraints. It is divided into the following areas:
- Business Case;
- Project Management Team Structure;
- Management of Risk;
- Product Breakdown Structure;
- Product Flow Diagram.
- Case Study exercises have been styled in a similar manner to the Practitioner Exam question style, with roughly the same amount of information provided.
- Three Techniques in PRINCE2;
- Product Based Planning;
- Change Control;
- Quality Review.
- Sample PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination questions.
- Wrap Up/Mock/Close.