Procept Africa is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager for the Eastern region with the overall goal of driving sustainable sales growth in our consulting, training and software solutions offerings, and with passion for building strong and lasting relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate will be a member of the leadership team and will be the face of the company in their region. The candidate will have proven sales track record of over N250m per annum in the last two to five years.
These include to:
- Create annual sales and marketing plan and to ensure that the company achieve its sales target in your region.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly sales calls (or texts, emails, etc) to sell the companies services to existing and new accounts.
- Organize and present at meetings with existing and prospective clients.
- Identify and manage key accounts, and ensure zero attrition from existing clients.
- Base sales and marketing decisions on sound understanding (maybe through research) of the needs of the market, as well as current and potential clients.
- Oversee the creation of sales contracts and ensure the timely delivery of the assignment.
- Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly and annual) sales report, and identify tactical and strategic initiatives that would help achieve the company’s sales target.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Support the hiring of entry level staff, and coaching/training them to becoming valuable salesforce for the benefit of the company’s objectives.
Requirements and skills
- BSc/BA in sales, marketing, business administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Minimum of three years knowledge of the region you are applying for.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
Mode of application:
Please send an application letter with updated CV to email@example.com, or apply here, indicating the role as subject of the application the region (Port Harcourt) you are applying for. Your application letter must include compelling sales achievements to be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process.