Procept Africa specializes in best practice frameworks including Service Management, Business Analysis, IT Service Management and Project Management, as well as Software Solutions. We are also Business intermediaries to reputable international organisations, located in Lagos, with oversight for the African region.
We are expanding our operations to other African countries and are searching for a skilled and efficient Office Executive to support our business operations.
The office executive ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic administrative duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Handling and managing office correspondence.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Requirements and skills
- BSc/BA from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Minimum of 2 years proven working experience as an office/ administrative executive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques.
Mode of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com or apply here within one week of this advert placement. Please include the role you are applying for in the Subject of your email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.