This 3-day course is designed to provide participants with a working understanding of the PRINCE2 structured project management method. It includes explanation of various terminology, the purpose and benefits of the documents produced, and how these can be applied to everyday project work. The various elements of PRINCE2 will be re-enforced using a sample case study. It will enable you to use the method when working within a PRINCE2 project and to pass the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Raj Khanna Associates Ltd. ATO/Affiliate of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
At the end of the course, you will write the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
After this course, participants will:
- Understand the broad range of PRINCE2 processes and components.
- Be equipped to take and pass the Foundation examination.
The aim during the course is to achieve an effective balance between exam success and the need for skills transfer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Prince2 Foundation course is appropriate for individuals who are:
- Managing projects and now require formal PRINCE2 training.
- Involved in some form of project support activity.
- Note: Participants are required to undertake Workbook. Further self-study is also expected during the evenings of each course day.
Some previous experience in a project environment is advisable.
Each participant will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, and suggested solutions.
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
At the end of the course, participants will take the Prince2 Foundation certification exam.
- Definition of a Project and its relationship to Products.
- Benefits of a structured approach to Project Management.
- Eight Processes in PRINCE2.
- Eight Components in PRINCE2.
- Three Techniques in PRINCE2.
- Management Products.
- Relationships between Components and Processes.