Our RESILIA Practitioner course equips you with the practical skills to achieve the best balance of risk, cost, operational benefits, and flexibility within your organisation.
This training helps professionals to understand what effective cyber resilience looks like and what are the risks and issues that can easily affect cyber resilience. Successful candidates gain practical skills to achieve the best balance of risk, cost, flexibility, and operational management benefits within an organisation.
The RESILIA Practitioner certification builds on the on the understanding and demonstration of cyber resilience provided by the RESILIA Foundation to equip professionals with the skills needed to apply effective and beneficial cyber resilience.
This two-day training will enable participants to:
- Be able to carry out risk management.
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience strategy and align these with IT service management (ITSM).
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience design and align these with ITSM.
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience transition and align these with ITSM.
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience operation and align these with ITSM.
- Be able to manage the controls relevant to cyber resilience continual improvement and align these with ITSM.
- Be able to evaluate need for segregation of duties and dual controls.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
RESILIA Practitioner is aimed at professionals responsible for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation. It is also beneficial to professionals in HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing who need to have resilience expertise within their teams.
The prerequisite for candidates wishing to sit for the Resilia Practitioner exam is to have successfully passed the Resilia® Foundation examination.
You will receive a course binder containing a copy of the presentation slides.
RESILIA PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION EXAM
Participants are required to write RESILIA Practitioner Exam at the end of the course. The exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions, with a passing score of 30, equating to 60%. With a duration of 135 minutes.
- Course Introduction and Risk Management;
- Aligning Cyber Resilience Strategy with ITSM;
- Aligning Cyber Resilience Design with ITSM;
- Aligning Cyber Resilience Transition with ITSM;
- Aligning Cyber Resilience Operation with ITSM;
- Aligning Cyber Resilience Continual Improvement with ITSM;
- Segregation Of Duties and Dual Controls;
- Wrap Up/Exam/Close.